The CNCFS has the purpose to promote the development the sector of dried fruit in Portugal, including chestnut, almond, walnut, hazelnut and carob, trough the strengthening research, promoting innovation and also with transfer and dissemination of knowledge.
The CNCFS's main duties, are the definition of development programs and actions through joint activities between his associates, contribute to the sector promotion:
- Prepare the Portuguese research agenda in the row of nuts, in order to be a reference to the orientation of public policies in this domain and its financial instruments;
- Promote the competitive edge the row of Dried Fruits, ensuring the sustainability of these cultures;
- Instigate internationalization and exports assuming Portugal, increasingly an worldwide outstanding position;
- Disclose the effect of consumption of dried fruit on human health, thereby promoting their consumption;
- Promote interaction between the various operators in the sector, strengthening the organization and sharing information and the development joint strategies;
- Potenciate scientific and technological knowledge dissemination, trough closely connection with the row agents;
- Create conditions for development of experimental activity that is considered necessary to improve the productivity and quality;
- Preserve the traditional cultivars through study, maintenance and preservation genetic heritage;
- Be up as a vehicle for knowledge transfer to the adoption of best practices available.
Mesa da Assembleia Geral
MAM Diretor Regional de Agricultura e Pescas do Norte
CCT Instituto Politécnico Viseu
Amêndoa AMENDOACOOP CRL
Avelã A designar
Castanha RefCast – Associação Portuguesa da Castanha
Noz A designar
Alfarroba Associação Interprofissional para o Desenvolvimento da Produção e Valorização da Alfarroba
Join more than 40 entities related to production, processing / marketing, R & D, between others.
Explicação do que podem receber
Join to our mailing list to receive news and updates to your email.